The FEBS-MPST 2009 course will include General Lectures / Tutorials to be held during the first two days.
Five Plenary Symposia will each be introduced and moderated by leading scientists acting as discussion leaders. An introduction to the topic of each particular symposium will be given by the chairperson.
- Symposium 1: Functional ECM Molecules in Health and Diseases (Chair::V. Hascall)
- Symposium 2: ECM Pathobiology (Chair::C-H. Heldin)
- Symposium 3: Metabolic Regulation of ECM Molecules (Chair::L. Kjellen)
- Symposium 4: Glycobiology, Disease Monitoring and Targeting (Chair::N. Taniguchi)
- Symposium 5: Signaling and Molecular Targeting (Chair::D. Kletsas)
D. Heinegård and V. Hascall will deliver the final keynote address to conclude FEBS-MPST2009 Course.