To be eligible for a YTF grant, individuals should apply with an abstract, a 1-page curriculum vitae and one letter of recommendation. The candidates should include with the application their full address, phone and fax numbers and their e-mail address. All applications for YTF grants must be made via the application/registration form. Verification of a FEBS constituent society membership as well as a letter of recommendation must be sent by e-mail attachment to the FEBS-MPST2009 secretariat ().
- be registered as student at an institution of higher learning in a country where there is a FEBS Constituent Society, or be within five years of having completed a PhD thesis;
- be a member of a FEBS Constituent Society;
- not have received a grant from the Youth Travel Fund to attend an Advanced Course in the current year (2009);
- Awards will only be made to persons traveling from their current country of residence to anothercountry.
- Where support for travelling is given, the amount of the award shall be related to the distance from the applicant's place of work to the venue of the meeting.
- The awards shall be made by the Treasurer in consultation with the Course Organizers.